Happy Anniversary To Us!
This weekend Jon and I have been trying to celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary but it's been kind of a weird weekend. Our anniversary was actually yesterday, the 24th, but we tried to celebrate it on Saturday with plans to shop, play, and dine in Park City that night. However, we ended up going on a motorcycle ride that morning, car shopping that afternoon, and sleeping through whatever plans we did have that evening with a 2.5 hour nap!
Our actual anniversary day wasn't much better. Jon was up early for church meetings and didn't get home from all of his bishopric duties until about 3 in the afternoon. He napped while I worked on the ward newsletter and then it was off to his parent's house to celebrate his mom's birthday with a special dinner. So not really a day about us or our anniversary, but oh well. I guess we choose to think of every day as a celebration of us (oooohh. cheesy, I know.) But we'll be in Lake Powell this weekend. Maybe we can find some time to go off on the wave runners by ourselves and actually spend some time together without a million other demands or pressures on us. That would be the ideal anniversary present for me! :)



6 comments:
Happy Anniversary to you!! we just had our four year in May!! So fun! Just a little update. After St. George I came back home to Mesa and survived the social work program at ASU. I am hoping to eventually get my master in marriage and family counseling. I noticed you have similar goals! I met Seth the summer I moved home and we were married in May 2003. We own a consulting company that has just gone through a growth spert. We currently have 30 employees and are looking for more! Scarlett was born in November 2006 and has been the joy of my life. She has had a series of eating problems and has had a hard time gaining weight, needless to say she keeps be very busy! We are very happy and feel very blessed in our lives. I would have to say life is great!!
Congrats and Happy Anniversary! 4 years is awesome. Gorgeous flowers.
wow! it's been 4 years already? i remember your wedding dinner like it was yesterday. happy anniversary aly and jon, you guys are such a fantastic couple. and wait, hold the phone, did you say CAR shopping??? please say you're not getting rid of your baby beamer!
Happy Anniversary! I love the flowers!!
ha ha, erin! no, the beamer stays. we need to get rid of jon's jeep.
happy anniversary to you! wade and i love you both so much!! i can't believe it has been 4 years so fast! time flies! LOVE YOU!!
Post a Comment